Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring Break is almost over :( boo hoo!!

So I didn't get good news at the dentist...looks like I have FIVE yes FIVE cavities. One of them was REALLY bad and I had to go this morning to get it taken care of. One down...four to go...But the dentist did give me gas!! I'd never had THAT before and I LOVED it!! Will definately get gas everytime. Ava spent the morning with her Daddy at the Drs office and Hunter went with me to the dentist. After my appt. Hunter and I picked up Ava and headed over to MacArthur Mall to see Les and grab something to eat. On our way home I decided to swing by and do my daily drive by of our "future" home. Hunter asked me why I had to drive by it every day and I told him "To make sure its still there". He replied "MOM, they won't wreck it, its under contrack". I wonder when he'll stop saying "cute" things?? I hope never...So we close on our house in ONE WEEK!!!!!! I am super duper excited!!!! I can't wait to get in there and start getting it ready. I kept saying to myself "Oh we'll just take our time moving in. Our lease isn't up until May 31" but I've changed my mind...I want in NOW!!! We will definately have some kind of party/get together after we're settled in. Well my spring break is almost over and I'm really sad :( Only 9 weeks until summer break! But hey, whose counting???

No comments:

Post a Comment