Monday, April 20, 2009

Can't Wait Till Friday!!

I'm sooooo excited!!! We close on our house this Friday. I promise I'll get some pics up. I can't wait! The yard is beautiful...I only hope we can keep it up. I definately DO NOT have a green thumb...its more like the black thumb of death. I can barely keep a cactus alive...don't worry though, the kids...they're a little easier :) We went to visit the USS Wisconsin this past Sat. I did take pics from that outing and they will follow soon. I've been there a couple of times when I taught elementary but Hunter had never been. He enjoyed it. While we were walking around there was a group of men and when we "eavesdropped" we realized they had been on the ship when it was active. We tried our best to stay within earshot so we could listen to their stories. After the ship we had a picnic lunch before we took a walk around downtown Norfolk. Poor Hunter has bad allergies so we had to cut our walk short. He was constantly sneezing and his eyes were red and starting to close. Hopefully Ava doesn't have allergies like that :( Well I'm at work and I have kids coming in a few minutes so I gotta go...I'll get the pics up later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment