Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My little princess!!!
My handsome MONSTER!!!


Here she is again...having playtime in her exersaucer...

Big brother LOVES his little sister...and Daddy LOVES her bow!!!




Looks just like her daddy...only thing he's missing is a pink bow!!!



Ok...so I finally downloaded pics from my "professional" camera. I was a little bummed to see that the pics that Bryan took look WAY more professional than mine do. I've used the camera more them him and somehow he figures out how to use it better than me...typical. I think I need to take a class or something. I've looked at the manual...well I skimmed through it. I hate taking the time to read directions...some teacher I am!!
Well it looks like I'm going to have to add another post to get more pics downloaded cuz thats all I could get...





No comments:

Post a Comment