Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Need Coffee!!!

So I couldn't sleep last night...I finally got into bed around 1 something in the morning. Ava woke up about 30 min later. She never wakes up!!! I gave her a bottle and WAS trying to get her to sleep. Then my hubbie (who had been playing hockey and went to paradocks afterwards) strolls in. He thinks its funny Ava had a handful of my hair and is WIDE awake...funny funny. Well funny on him cuz guess who had to get up in about 2 hours to go to work...ha ha Well I didn't get much more sleep...Ava kept waking up and at about 7a.m. she told me she was ready to get up and play. Lucky Hunter...he's back there in bed and will probably sleep till around 9 or 10a.m.

So I have to tell you how EXCITED I am about something...I don't need to tell anyone that I love to shop. Well, I happened upon this clothing line durning one of my episodes of ebay searching. I have never loved a clothing line as much as I do this one (I'm talking about clothing for kids...not me...ha ha) Its called Matilda Jane (check out the link on my sidebar). You can't buy it in stores so your only options are Ebay or a Trunk Keeper. I suggest going through a Trunk Keeper unless you want to pay up to 3x or more. If you want one let me know...I know a GREAT one!!! So yesterday I got my FIRST package from Matilda Jane and I cannot wait to put it on Ava!!! I will definately post pics as soon as I get motivated to shower myself, get dressed and pull out my camera. Well I have laundry to do, a house to clean and school work to work on...it's off to work I go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment