Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My First Blog!!!

Ok so today is my first day "blogging". I've checked out so many blogs (I'm a bit nosy) and decided I would FINALLY create my own. I'm not sure how often I'll make updates and logon but I will try my best!!!

So...a little about me and my family...

I am married to a wonderful man...Bryan...whose last name happens to be the same as my first...(can't tell you how many times I've heard "Your name is CARRIE CAREY!!"...probably about a million...so its a little old to me now). We have two children-Hunter who is 8 and Ava who is 5 months. I am a middle school teacher but I'm trying to go back to elementary. I'm also finishing my Masters hence the reason I may not be able to stay on top of this.

I want to use this blog as a way for my family and friends to stay up to date with the craziness of our world. I'm really bad about calling, writing letters, etc. so I figured I could knock them all out in one swipe...ha ha

1 comment:

  1. You're too cute Carrie! I love the pics : ) I think Hunter and Ava look so much alike. That's just my opinion. Ava does look a lot like Bryan now that she's getting bigger and getting more defined facial characteristics! I LOVE YOU! I know it's late but I'm up doing homework. I procrastinated (our favorite thing to do) so now I have to be responsible. AND I'm getting up at 8! I've been sleeping in lately so we'll see how that goes! Keep up with your blog yo!

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete