Saturday, February 9, 2013

Dances, Play Dates and Parties! Oh my!!

It always seems that most weekends we have nothing going on and then BAM...we have a weekend where we're gone all day literally driving from one event to the next.

Hunter had his first middle school dance last night. He's so much more confident than I ever was. I remember being so nervous and trying to find a friend to ride with me there because I couldn't even WALK in by myself. Forget about dancing...that was not happening. I asked Hunter when I picked him up if he had a great time and by the look of his red cheeks I knew right away the answer was "Yes!". Boy's got some dance moves and apparently he danced all night. 


Ava was Miss Social Butterfly today. She had a play date this morning with her friend Carson. Her mother and I have become fast friends and I really enjoyed getting to chat with a real adult this morning. Ava begs me all the time to have friends over so hopefully next time we can stay longer...like until we get kicked out. 

We left Carson's house and headed over to Ava's cousin's birthday party. I was totally blown away by what I saw. We walked in to a room filled with soft fuzzy purple bathrobes, bowls filled with goodies and a couple of awesome ladies primed and ready to pamper a group of little princesses with manicures, pedicures, sparkly hairstyles, dress up time and a trip down the red carpet. Ava was in heaven although she didn't look it. Bryan says she got my bad attitude and sour face. He must of hit his head on something because I don't know what he's talking about. 


 When the girl pulled the makeup out Ava did not hesitate to tell her exactly what colors she wanted and wear to place them. Sister knows what she wants or maybe she's had her makeup done a time or two before ;)


 Nails Nails Nails



 Getting her hair done...with pink and sparkle spray no less.


 She really looks like Bryan in this picture :)



 How cute is this?!?


 I promise you she was having a good time!!
(beautifying herself with face cream)


 See!!! Look how happy she is :)


 Playing dress-up


My Pretty Princess!


She took a quick nap while she waited for Leslie to pick her up to take her to the next event on her calendar...birthday dinner for a friend at Friendly's. Leslie brought her back with a big fat smile on her face and said "Have fun". Ava was full of giggles and all kinds of craziness. I'm pretty sure Leslie slipped some sugar in her drink. Don't worry, Leslie! I won't forget and revenge will come back tenfold...

Bedtime's coming early tonight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment