Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Time Flies When You're...hmm am I having fun?

It's hard to keep up with this blogging "thing" once school starts. Every time I read someone else's blog I always think to myself "Gee, I should update mine." Of course I decide I'd rather go to bed then take the time to tell you about the latest in my life.
If you don't know already Bryan and I are expecting!! This will be our third child and as of now the house is split.
Girl-2 votes
Boy-2 votes
Although, I'm pretty sure Bella and Gus would vote for a girl as well.

We find out the gender on November 17th but we won't ACTUALLY find out till that weekend. My sister is throwing me a "Gender Reveal" party...don't ask. I've never been good at surprises so I don't know how I'm going to handle this, even if it is only waiting 1-2 days.

October is always a busy month----my grandmother's birthday, Hunter's birthday and of course Halloween. We have a tradition that we do every year. There is a pumpkin patch nearby that we've been going to since Hunter was probably 2 or 3. They have this shark slide (can't believe they still have it) that Hunter used to ask me to get him for his birthday. This thing is taller than my house and probably costs a gazillion dollars.
I couldn't even fit the whole thing in the picture if I still wanted you to see Hunter. He still loves it but now that love only lasts about 5 minutes. Ava on the other hand enjoys these blow up slide things from a distance.She much prefers swinging and climbing through tunnels.





Our whole purpose of going to the pumpkin patch was to pick out pumpkins. I'm sure your wondering where are the pictures of the kids choosing their pumpkins. I would have but I was busy taking pumpkins out of the wagon as fast as Ava was putting them in. After she tired of that I was busy running after her and freaking out because we were right near a very busy street (she's fast, even for a 2 year old). After about 10 minutes of this I finally grabbed 2 pumpkins, paid for them and watched the kids zoom past me to play. Go figure.

I love traditions and I love spending time with my family. Some of my fondest memories have been traditions that my parents created with my sister and I. Bryan and I have made it an important part of our family to create our own traditions that I hope Hunter, Ava, and Baby Carey will remember for a lifetime. Here's to family, traditions and creating memories!

Hope you have a Happy Halloween!! Be safe and get lots of candy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment