Saturday, July 4, 2009

I told you so...

Didn't I tell you that I wouldn't be good at this??? I was right! It's been so long that I almost forgot how to blog. Well Ava started crawling today!!! I'm excited for this milestone but at the same time I'm thinking "Oh no!!" Now I need to cover the fireplace, get two baby gates, cover outlets, put away cords and any other potentially dangerous objects. Oh and we need to do something about the entertainment center...I don't think her daddy will be all to happy if something happens to his PS3 or other "toys".
We're getting ready to head down to the beach for fun, family, food, and fireworks. This will be Ava's first time at the beach and I'm hoping she'll be a beach bum like her mom, Grammy, Aunt Annie, and Aunt Les...I should of just said "like her family" instead of trying to name everyone. I'm sure she will be :)
Not only am I horrible at keeping up with this but I'm EVEN worse at putting pictures up. So I'm not making any promises but I'm going to try my hardest to put some up from today. I promised Ava's Granny that I'd take pics of her in her 4th of July outfit so maybe that will give me some more motivation to put pics up.
Well as soon as I can get off my butt, put my bathing suit on, wait for Bryan to get ready and load the car we will be off to the beach. Sand, water, crabs HERE WE COME!!!!

1 comment:

  1. All I know is Ava may be crawling but more importantly, that girl LOVES fireworks!!!!! It was so nice to see you'll this weekend. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete